Paragon’s William Wright follows the journey of cyber insurance as a risk transfer tool, from a fledgling line of cover some 15 years ago, to a multi-faceted solution of vital importance in today’s complex risk landscape.
Paragon are at the forefront of managing these risks for some of the largest companies in the world. Please contact us to discuss how these issues may affect your business.
- Paragon Healthcare recognised as Medical Malpractice Specialists in UK (July 2016)
- “PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT—KNOWINGLY ENGAGING IN HARASSING OR DISCRIMINATORY CONDUCT RELATED TO THE PRACTICE OF LAW,” ( December 2016)
- Webinar: Chubb, Hiscox, Paragon and IDT911 discuss challenges of cyber crime (July 2016)
- PCI – Sharing the burden of risk (Jan 2016)
- European Data Privacy Update (Dec 2015)
- Reflections on a Few Common Elements of Effective Law Firm Risk Management (Aug 2015)
- Developments regarding the Attorney-Client Privilege and Law Firm Communications With In-House Counsel (Dec 2014)
- Dec 2014 Trends in M&A Insurance
- Dec 2014 Is Reputation Damage Insurable in Cyber Insurance for Law Firms?
- Nov 2014 How will the SRA consultation impact your firm?
- Oct 2014 A-rated PII solution from LawSelect- quoting now!
- Dealing with Client Outside Counsel Guidelines and Other Non-Standard Client Engagement Terms (June 2014)
- 3rd March 2016 – UK IT Leaders Event – Warning! The Wild West of Cyber Insurance is Approaching. Participants include Lyndsey Bauer, Partner, (Madejski Football Stadium, Reading)
- 9th February 2016 – Advisen Cyber Risk Insights Conference. Panelists include Lyndsey Bauer, Partner and Will Wright, Senior Vice President (London)
- 29th January 2016 – Expert Forum on Cyber Risk – Erica Constance, Senior Vice President presented on Protecting the Crown Jewels
- 28th January 2016 – Paragon sponsored and presented at PCI London – The UK’s premier payment risk and security summit – Protecting customer data – Preventing breaches – Showing the value of PCI – Erica Constance, Senior Vice President – Demystifying PCI DSS breaches – what are your responsibilities and costs