Globally, life science is one of the most innovative industry sectors. Businesses have to operate in extremely well-regulated, rapidly changing environments and take into account a multitude of human behavioral and demographic factors.
Despite the limitations created by the recent pandemic, the life science industry has continued to evolve and develop innovative technological solutions, in an abundance of areas, including:
- Surgical techniques and medication delivery
- Detection and prevention of disease
- Prevention of medication abuse
- Optimisation of medication dosages
- Improving product awareness and long-term product safety.
At Paragon, we recognise the value of providing our clients with the advice and technical expertise necessary to ensure they can make well-informed decisions about the insurance solutions they need.
Through our close relationships with broking partners around the world, we have established a global footprint that enables us to anticipate changes in local regulations and market conditions and advise our clients accordingly.
We work with market-leading life science insurers and underwriters, who examine risks in detail and work with us to create the quality, tailored insurance solutions that our clients need in the following areas:
- General Liability and Product Liability
- Employer’s Liability
- Clinical Trials Liability
- Errors & Omissions (E&O)
- Medical Malpractice
- Governmental Product Recall.
We have experience working with many life science companies, operating in a wide variety of areas, including, but not limited to:
- Clinical Research Organisations (CROs)
- Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs)
- Digital Health
- Health and Beauty
- Medical devices
- Nutraceuticals & Health Supplements
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Distributors
- Universities / Medical Schools
For further information, please contact John Wadsworth email@example.com